Thursday, 2 October 2014

OOTN

  So here is this evenings attire in all its glory. I felt as if I looked almost naked in this skort but luckily I have understanding friends and a large coat to shield myself from time to time. Thankfully the weather has been pretty good the past few days so the evening wasn't too cool and I was able to break these bad boys out. I've also been dying to wear my new MUA dark purple lipstick, I literally cannot believe it was only £1 and still pretty good quality once you apply a few coats and blott.




















I'm still so in love with these Steve Madden lace up heels, so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of them - I just feel like they instantly complete any outfit and look so fashionable.
  I have to admit, the skort trend didn't appeal to me much when it started out, but I spotted these zebra print design baddies on the River Island website after initially mistaking them for a skirt, and actually kind of ended up liking them way more than I expected. The only unfortunate issue is that they could still be mistaken for a ridiculously short skirt, but I kind of just had to get over that paranoia and unleash myself to the public and demonstrate several the flexibility which they offer without flashing anything naughty.
  The top I'm wearing is originally from Oh My Love, but I purchased it through Asos. I'm a bit annoyed as there is actually slits in the side which show a lil extra flesh, but my bra is covering them up in the pictures. I loved my Missguided yellow coat from my last post so much I reordered it in Grey, and discovered that it goes sooo well with so many outfits. Missguided also have the same design in Camel which I absolutely adore, but it is sold out of my size at the moment (trying to restrain myself from buying it if it comes back /broken heart).
  Last but not least this almost-perfect goddamn pearl choker: I have been obsessing over getting a new choker ever since I lost my black one in the bottomless vacuum that is my boyfriends room, but after spotting this one on Asos I literally felt rejoice. It is elegant and chic enough to be paired with anything from evening wear to high street fashion. The only thing I would wish is that it would be a tighter fit around my neck :(

Skort: River Island - now sold out

27 comments:

  1. Wow you are totally rocking this look! The dark lipstick looks great on you! Happy Friday!
    xo Hannah

    p.s. I am holding a giveaway for a cozy aztec cardigan over on my blog if you'd like to enter! :)
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2014/10/giveaway-win-cozy-tribal-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - your blog is awesome!! Yeah I would love to thanks! XX

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love your outfits Chione! Just followed you on Bloglovin' xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I just followed you back! XX

      Delete
  3. You look amazing, love your outfit, perfect for a night out x
    Feel free to check out our newest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/99-problems-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a gorgeous outfit :D you look amazing :)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your shoes :)

    Great post xx

    Yas
    www.yasbeyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures!!Amazing blog!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed you!! Feel free to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin too ;) I love your blog.. I'm possibly planning a trip to Rome next Spring!

      Delete
  7. Amazing lipstick Chione! I love your skorts as well!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the outfit. You look good in dark lips (:

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! Wish I could pull something off that well! The dark lips are stunning x

    http://aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/new-old.html

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoro o casaco! É lindo! :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! Love this outfit! Bit edgy-attractive to beyond- love your lipstick!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you click sheinside.com link in my latest post and check that out!

    Thank you!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those dark lips, and that hair flick at the end!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so powerful and you're rocking it!
    http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit! Your hair looks amazing too!

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE your zebra skirt! SOOO rock n' roll! SOOOO coooool! And your dark lips are stunning!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are beautiful and your style is amazing. Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You are my first follower on GFC woo!! I just mentioned you in my next post ;) Sure I will!! XX

      Delete
  17. You look amazing !! Your style is completely diffrent than others I ever saw !

    ReplyDelete